- Luis Figo, a world renowned football star, who played for FC Barcelona from 1995 till 2000. He was ostensibly the fans’ most loved part in FC Barcelona, until 2000. That is the point at which “it” occurred, Barcelona’s greatest opponents, Real Madrid, chosen to sprinkle the money and break the exchange list expenses record by getting Luis to Real Madrid.
The move caused shock among Barcelona fans, Madrid got him for a world record expense of 38 Million Pounds. Also, that is the point at which the great starts, during the match between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid, when Luis Figo ventured up to take the corner kick, a pig’s head was tossed at him from Barcelona’s side. Another episode occurred during the 2004 EURO Cup Final among Greece and Portugal. A Portuguese fan abandoned the field, figured out how to surpass the police, and heading towards Luis tossed a Barcelona pullover at him, as the entire world was viewing. Visit :- ประวัติทีมบาเยิร์นมิวนิค
- 1996 – African Challenge.
1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta, The most amazing gold awards went to the hands of Nigerian football stars after they conquered Brazil in exciting semi-finals, with a 4-3 score. The finals was among Argentina and Nigeria, well more than 2 billion individuals were watching it, obviously a large portion of them believed that Argentina will have no issues getting the gold decoration, yet the greater part of them weren’t right. Argentina was steering the ship in the wake of driving 1-0. The objective went ahead a third moment, scored by Claudio Lopez, on the 28th moment Nigeria figured out how to level, as Babayaro scored an ideal finisher. So it was 1-1 on half-time. In the early second half Hernan Crespo gave Argentina the lead again and Argentina was en route to get the gold awards, yet “one moment” said Amokachi as he scored the evening out objective and again gave Nigeria trust. Match was practically finished and everyone thought it would have been chosen by the punishment shoot out. 90th moment and Amunike gave the lead to Nigeria, it was a stun for Argentina, time was practically finished, Argentina got no opportunity, so it finished with a last score 3-2. Nigeria won the gold decoration, without precedent for Olympic Games history.
- 1960, First historically speaking UEFA European Football Championship (EURO) held in France. It was won by the USSR, beating Yugoslavia 2-1 out of a strained last in Paris. It is anyway very intriguing to take note of that prior in the opposition Spain had removed from its quarterfinal coordinate against the USSR because of political reasons. As a fascinating truth, USSR likewise scored the primary objective in the EURO history, during the capability games.
- 1998/1999 English Premier League season, Manchester United got all prizes conceivable that season. They turned into the first historically speaking group in football history to do as such in one season. First they got the Premier League title, completing first in the group table, at that point they took the F.A. Cup title by beating Newcastle United 2-0, and obviously the most well known UEFA Champions League last, when United figured out how to return from a 1-0 annihilation, and score not one but rather two objectives in a physical issue time beating Bayern Munich 2-1; it was viewed as perhaps the best rebound ever seen.
- 2002 World Cup, Korea/Japan. Korean fans will always remember that noteworthy second, when Guus Hiddink took them right to the Semi-Finals of 2002 World Cup. Korean public football crew turned into the main ever Asian public football crew to arrive at semi-finals of World Cup. No one anticipated that the dark horses should go that far, as they beat Portugal 1-0 out of a gathering stages, at that point a popular 2-1 win over Italy, drawing with Spain in a quarter-finals and afterward beating them 5-3 on punishments. At long last anyway they couldn’t take on Germany in semi-finals, and they lost 1-0. In the game for the third spot Korean group met Turkey, however again they lost. Inevitably the Republic of Korea completed fourth in the 2002 World Cup, which was as yet an incredible accomplishment for the nation’s football crew.
- June 2003, Chelsea FC was purchased by the Russian Billionaire Roman Abramovich for a record expense of 140 million pounds. In those days it was the greatest offer of an English Football club. Straight away Roman needed to make Chelsea the best and most grounded club on the planet. He started purchasing players for a record slowing down exchange expenses. First season with another proprietor Chelsea FC completed as a next in line. In any case, one year from now, the 2004/2005 English chief class season, Chelsea became bosses of England, unexpectedly since 1954/1955 season. 2005/2006 Season they took the head alliance prize again as they were delegated the victors of England for the second time in succession. These 2 seasons were the best 2 years in the club’s set of experiences.
- January eleventh 2007. It was affirmed that David Beckham will leave Real Madrid to play for the United States “soccer” club, Los Angeles Galaxy. Beckham’s choice was a stun to many, as one of the world’s best football players moves to United States of America, where “soccer” isn’t so mainstream. He was the primary large player to enter Major League Soccer.